Thursday, April 05, 2007

An Invitation

Hey so do you want to get together? I really need to get a coffee. I'll even buy some lip smacking cupcakes for us to indulge in. We can let our children get all messy and take pictures of them.

Let's meet here.

My friends will be there too. They are truly beyond super cool.

If you happen to drop by the comfort zone, please note that today's entry was written by "a friend." Yah, that's it. Not me. Bwahahahaha…

7 Singing the blues:

Gabriella said...

My post today at "More Please" was also written by a friend ;)
Thanks for commenting on it though!

Anonymous said...

My husband has applied for a job in Toronto and I keep telling him if he gets the job I *could* join all the cool bloggers .... *fingers crossed*

motherbumper said...

We've got cupcakes? Hey - who's been holding out on me?

Anonymous said...

looking thru mommy blogs toronto and though, gee these people look familiar.....

S said...

mommy blogs toronto looks so fun! is there something in the water in toronto that makes you all so cool?

Her Bad Mother said...

Slouching Mom - it's gin. Shhh - don't tell anybody.

kittenpie said...

I'm loving the new look over there!