Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Overanalyze

"Explore an unpaved road with a new friend."

a) I will develop an unconventional new friendship.

b) I will soon be eco trippin' again!

c) As of Thursday, September 20th, I'll be sucked into yet another season of reality television.

d) Three way cross promotion advertising on a free fortune cookie gives me something to think about while eating steamed rice and tofu. Yes, I'm sure no one cares what I ate for lunch but ooooh, look... a shiny wrapper!

10 Singing the blues:

Kyla said...

Eco-trippin to Texas, right? RIGHT? LOL.

NotSoSage said...

I think my head just exploded...I'm so glad I don't have a television (ask me tomorrow, after I've heard about some excellent show and I'll say the exact opposite).

Her Bad Mother said...

The fall season of television makes my head spin. In a good way. Mmm, Survivor...

b*babbler said...

Fall television - the perfect excuse to abandon all those high-falutin, hoity-toity LIT-ER-A-TURE-like books I spent the summer on.

Seriously? Survivor China? Cane? Dirty Sexy Money? Bring it on!

(And the wrapper? Advertising genius.)

Trenting said...

I love reality tv.. My life suddenly doesn't seem so crazy after watching..

Run ANC said...

I always say how much I hate reality tv, and yet I get sucked in every time.

I'm far too excited about the new and returning fall shows. House! Heroes! Dexter! I'm a nerd.

Jennifer said...

So many reality programs, so little time....thank goodness for Tivo!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I was thinking about having a Survivor China party. These would be the perfect favors! ;)

I CANNOT WAIT!

motherbumper said...

(1) I'm craving chicken balls
(2) Can we go on another trip pleeeeeeeeeeze?
(3) Next Thursday is circled on my calendar (how sad is that?)

Anonymous said...

Oh good, I was wondering when the next Survivor would start. I think I can set the PVR now.