Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Pure Beef Dessert

If strawberry and banana flavored, all beef jello doesn't make you want to become a vegetarian, then I don't know.

16 Singing the blues:

Unknown said...

It's hilarious! Happy WW!

Shesawriter said...

LOL! Love it!!

Happy WW!

My Wordless Wednesday #9

**"Liza"** said...

lol I cant imagine what this taste like.."don't want to know even"..lol
Mine is here take a peak if you have time..;) Happy WW!

SandyCarlson said...

I'm with you!

Anonymous said...

Is this for real?? I've never seen it in a store...and never need to! Yuk. Happy WW.

motherbumper said...

Wah? Well that's a new one on me. Yup that is enough to drive you to NoMeatPoWeek.

The Domesticator said...

Um, Jana? I don't feel very good right now.
*heehee*

Utah Mommy said...

Looks like it's a yummy breakfast meal! Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

oh gag ... that sounds terrible.

Robyn Jones said...

ok, I am not a vegetarian, but after witnessing that....I may become one....

Jenny, the Bloggess said...

WTF?!

Anonymous said...

Na, I'm still all about my meat. Nothing like a slab of bloody steak and a good potato to make me salivate...

Although, I may never eat jello again...

Anonymous said...

YES! I know about this! I was a VEGAN FOR TWO YEARS, VEGETARIAN and now I resort to tuna and fish sticks. Do you know there is cow blood in WINE!

Anonymous said...

Ew ew ew

This vegetarian might hurl!

moplans said...

but its HALAL!!!!

still gross...

Domestic Goddess said...

Um...I hate to burst your bubble...but regular jello has pork fat in it. So this is just the non-pork version.

As do Oreos, some marshmallows and many other lovely delicious desserts.

Sorry!