Thursday, October 18, 2007

Gallivanting

Me, and my newly acquired head cold, are hopping on an airplane. It never fails that before I fly I always get some sort of cold that will make the flying experience memorable. It’s likely that I am the reason that people get sick when they fly. Go ahead fellow passengers. Direct evil glares at me every time I sneeze. I will be hiding behind a novel pretending not to notice.

I am meeting my girlfriends in LA and we are going to San Diego! I’m so excited!

For the past two weeks I’ve been nervous about this trip because I heard Psychic Nikki on the radio predict an earthquake for California. A quick search on recent news pulled up a magnitude 4.2 quake that hit California early on Tuesday. I’m not sure how often these occur as I’m usually not Googling earthquake news but I’m hoping that is what the Psychic to the Stars had envisioned.

Now it’s time for me to go spend some of my super Canadian dollars. This is the first time that I have gone south of the border with our magically, powerful monopoly money. Yippee!

11 Singing the blues:

Kyla said...

Have fun! Buy me something pretty. LOL.

karengreeners said...

Have a great time! What is phsychich Nikki saying about the Leafs?

Don Mills Diva said...

I LOVE San Diego! Have fun!

Tania said...

Wow. I salute your shopping vacation!

b*babbler said...

Ooh San Diego. Be sure to have one of the best, most delicious sundaes ever at Ghiardelli in the gas lamp district.

And Target with magic Canadian money? Pure heaven.

mamatulip said...

Have fun!!!

kittenpie said...

Oh, you lucky, lucky girl!
Bring home some treaties for us!

Run ANC said...

Wow, that sounds like fun! I'm jealous.

moplans said...

Happy Shopping!

Anonymous said...

We were just down there a month or so ago. You'll absolutely love it there. Don't know how to compare it to Canada but it sure beats NY

Unknown said...

I love San Diego. It;s one of the few places on our list of "Cities we would move to if we ever had to leave Denver" - but I hope the fires are not kinking your plans!