Monday, March 06, 2006

blog blog blog

It's official! I'm a real blogger. I originally created a site elsewhere and then I discovered the world of blogging. I've become a blogging fool. There are things like mommy blogs that I had no idea existed. It is amazing to read posts from friends and even strangers.

My first site's purpose was to share our little monkeys with far away family. However I found that blogging has become my new hobby. I just hope that I have something interesting to say. I've recently been reading other blogs and I'm blown away by the content that these people have posted. In 2006 everybody can be a writer. I've always loved to write but as I am sure that it is obvious, nobody pays me to do so.

During my blog surfing, I've discovered certain snobbery so to say. I could see that my site just wasn't going to cut it. So here I am, blogging away. I can be going about my daily activities and I will suddenly think of a topic to write about. My little ones will do something that makes me smile and I will declare in my mind that it is blog worthy. I haven't felt this creative in years. It is addictive. I dare you to try to just blog once.

0 Singing the blues: