Thursday, April 06, 2006

A thousand words...



(As I battle insomnia, I think I'll save some mumbo jumbo for other people's comments. I'll likely only be able to express gibberish in which case I also send my apologies.)

9 Singing the blues:

Anonymous said...

They are so so cute :) Great picture!

mamatulip said...

Oh my...what cuties!

We have that same toy (the one that kind of looks like a mothership) and Oliver goes *apeshit* over it. He loves it.

Sandra said...

Great pic. Your girls are adorable!!!

Hope the insomnia gives way soon.

The Domesticator said...

Oh, I've been there!
Hope you get some sleep.
Your children are such cuties!

Bridgermama said...

Once again, completely stunned by their beauty!

Anonymous said...

They are soooo cute!!!

Chicky Chicky Baby said...

*Sigh*

Hey, wait a minute! How did a sweet, innocent young lass like your daughter get Mardi Gras beads?! Oh, phew, its just a necklace.

You had me worried for a sec about you people up in Cah-nah-dah!

Her Bad Mother said...

A thousand words... and then some!

TOO cute.

Anonymous said...

One of my favorite parts of having two kids (ok, my favorite part) is seeing the two of them playing nicely together.

I hope they play together more than fight!