Monday, May 01, 2006

Spreading the love...

I saw all the love flying around honoring A Perfect Post and thought I need to join in on that! First I’d like to give a special thanks to Lucinda and MommaK for giving us the opportunity to recognize other people’s talent.

Mama Tulip wrote The deer drive and it truly touched my soul. If you haven't had the chance to read her beautiful words, run straight over with a quick clickty-click to check it out. Be warned that you may require a box of tissues.

Don't forget all the worthy recipients that are being honored by other thoughtful people. There are so many gifted writers sharing incredible stories.

13 Singing the blues:

Kimberly said...

Wonderful!! I don't have you listed - do you need a button code?

Suburban Turmoil said...

Wow. This was one spectacular post. I read Mama Tulip often, but somehow, I'd missed this one. Thanks for your participation!

Bridgermama said...

Thanks for the tip, I am heading over there now!

Sandra said...

I loved that one. Mama Tulip is amazing. And so are you for spreading the love. Good pick!

Stacy said...

Thanks for that link. Just went over and read it and you were right. I should have had some tissues!! It was beautiful!

doggerelblogger said...

Isn't this fun? I'm heading over right now...

The Domesticator said...

I agree with you. That post by Mama Tulip was very touching, and certainly worthy of the honor. Glad you stepped up to the plate to recognize a gifted mommy writer!

Anonymous said...

arg those look awesome but I am barely keeping up with my favorites while in vacation! Totally cool that you are sharing the love!

mamatulip said...

Thank you, everyone! You made my day, Jana. :)

Unknown said...

thanks, Blue! gorgeous stuff! (and HELLOOOO Mama Tulip). I love all this "kumbaya-ing" as Mom 101 calls it:)

Anonymous said...

i don't understand blogging
xx

Cristina said...

I am headed over there now....

BTW, I just added you to my blogroll...sending some love YOUR way. :)

Boliath said...

Deer dive is a truly beautiful post, it's been haunting me since I read it. Thanks for visiting me, delighted I paid a return visit!