If I mention to Colin what I am planning to write about in this space, he always groans. (Thanks for the loving support honey!) Here are a few topics that I've been meaning to tackle and a couple others that will likely come up due to the foreseeable future. With a bit of luck I will soon squeeze in some time to write something a tad more comprehensive.
1. My neighbors. They are not that inspiring but I'd like to vent.
2. Living with my embarrassing condition. Wow, now that portrays me as the freak that I am!
3. Religion. Being more of a spiritual type, living with a strongly agnostic person and sending our girls to a Catholic Daycare can be built in humor.
4. Nighttime thoughts and bedtime rituals.
5. More of Strawberry's wisdom.
6. Buttercup's wondrous developments. This baby has dance moves that make me think that she will be auditioning for music videos any day now.
7. How mornings will be the death of me. I will soon have to get myself up at the crack of dawn to find some unimaginable way to get myself presentable, the girls dressed, in their car seats and delivered to daycare. I will then have a massive coffee in hand as I arrive with left over energy to my office in a timely fashion. My maternity leave days are numbered.
8. Daycare adjustments and obsessive heartbreak. See above.
9. In June we will celebrate both Father's Day and our wedding anniversary so I should share some sweet words about Colin.
10. A more in depth description of my struggle with motherhood. I need to clarify some thoughts about my last post.
11. Baby steps at reclaiming myself.
12. The importance of the female bond. Friendship makes life more rewarding and interesting.
13. Admiration of fellow bloggers. I wanted to give Lucinda and MommaK's A Perfect Post Award to Mommy off the Record. She wrote a loving and yet real entry honoring her grandmother just before her Nonna passed away. I highly recommend dedicating a few hours to reading the best of the best of May, which you can find at Petroville and Suburban Turmoil.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens.
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants