Monday, August 07, 2006

Home on the range

If you hadn't guessed we flew away from the humidity and are now basking in the dry heat of the Prairies. I have not had any time on a computer so these five minutes will have to provide my fix. I get the shakes just thinking about all the places I need to visit. That or I may have had too many cups of coffee and it's the caffeine kicking in.

The girls have been lapping up all the family ooh's and aah's. Everyone swears that they have never seen a child bum scooch from room to room.

We'll be back later in the week! See you soon...

6 Singing the blues:

metro mama said...

I know what you mean--I was away for four days with very limited access and I was DYING.

See you soon!

Anonymous said...

you all realize... that everytime i am on the phone with Jana she's asking me about who's responded to her posts and she regrets not being able to get to read all of your blogs.

shes gonna be super busy when she gets back. it's a good thing that she will have a few days off before she returns to work.

Anonymous said...

I don't blame you one bit! Enjoy.

Chicky said...

Have fun Mama! We'll all be here when you get back!!

Anonymous said...

Escaping humidity sounds like a dream!

Enjoy the rest of your trip :)

Debbie said...

I hope your trip is (was?) lovely. miss you 'round here, sister girl.