Thursday, March 15, 2007

An Experiment

How do you find out if your wife is checking up on her blog while she is away on business?

You post pics like this and simply wait...


You could spice it up a little by saying something obvious like: "Don't worry Honey. The Girls are eating well and I haven't had to bribe them once in order for them to behave while you've been gone."

21 Singing the blues:

metro mama said...

That's a fookin' giant Kit Kat there, Niloc!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA That is awesome!

Chicky said...

woohoo! So they should sleep for days once you get home??

motherbumper said...

oh that definitely cannot be ignored

karengreeners said...

niloc, you're an evil genius.

Anonymous said...

wait...why do you have that much chocolate at your house?? i'm totally coming over!

Chicky Chicky Baby said...

Fantastic!

Don't take this the wrong way, but what the heck are you doing with all that candy!! I think I just gained five pounds just looking at that picture.

Betsy Mae said...

Freakin funny!!!

mamatulip said...

Hear that knockin' on your door? It's me, coming to make myself sick on chocolate.

Anonymous said...

mmmm chocolate. That's too funny. Let's see how long it takes her to figure out why the girls are so hyper when she gets back from these trips.

niloc said...

Ali and Mrs.Chicky: read back to the March 1st post - Have You Felt The Bubbles Melt?

i work for an electrical contractor and we are at the _______ plant that's in the west end of downtown. that's why we have the excess of chocolate and also why some of the mommy bloggers were riding the subway with a purse full of chocolate last friday.

Run ANC said...

Loving it!

Sandra said...

Holy chocolate!!! I want to hang with Strawberry and Buttercup.

The Domesticator said...

Hey, I can help the girls eat that if you want. You know, that way Jana won't be upset or anything....
I'm selfless like that.
:)

niloc said...

well... apparently she didn't have any access to the net when she was in Texas. i'm sure this will all be a good laugh when she's home. (she asked how many responces i got but she was refering to my OCD iPod post) i gotta get the girls ready and get to the airport to pick her up.

kittenpie said...

Ha! I love that! And I adore that you are keeping up the blog while she's gone. Misterpie wouldn't go near mine even when I asked him to write me a birthday post. Good on you, Niloc! (And thanks for sharing around the chocolate goodies, too!)

Creative-Type Dad said...

Wow! That's funny.
I'm getting hungry just looking at that mound of goodness.

Her Bad Mother said...

lllllol. really.

and, mmmm....

Anonymous said...

That's exactly like something my husband would do. If I actually gave him admin access to my blog.

Colin, thanks for convincing me beyond a shadow of a doubt NOT to do that. ;)

ms blue said...

I can see that their clothes and faces are not covered in chocolate. Whew!

Thanks for looking after everything including the blog while I was away.

(Don't think I that I don't have spys! See that teddy bear in the corner?)

tracey clark said...

Hee hee hee.