Saturday, June 30, 2007

In The Stars

Five years ago it was a blistering hot day. We went to a local microbrewery and promised to laugh, love and grow together...


Happy Anniversary honey!

20 Singing the blues:

Mouse said...

Congratulations!

(That's a great picture too!)

motherbumper said...

OMG - what an awesome pic.

Happy Anniversary and I raise my glass to many more.

and remind me to tell you my Steamwhistle story if I haven't told you it already)

metro mama said...

Happy anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! May you have a long and happy life together :)

And that pic is gorgeous!

crazymumma said...

I knew I felt love in the air.

Happy anniversary and may you have many more!

Anonymous said...

aww Happy Anniversary!

ewe are here said...

Happy Anniversary!

Wonderful picture. And a microbrewery? Very cool. :-)

Chicky Chicky Baby said...

You both look so gorgeous in that picture. Happy Anniversary!

kittenpie said...

What a beautiful picture. Happy anniversary, you two.

The Domesticator said...

You both look beautiful.
Happy Anniversary!
~Cheers~

mamatulip said...

That's an awesome picture. Every time I hear the 'toot toot' in the Steam Whistle commercials on the radio, I'll think of you guys. ;)

Happy anniversary!

Lainey-Paney said...

Happy Anniversary.

:)

karengreeners said...

A belated happy anniversary! Beautiful pic.

Gabriella said...

Oh what a gorgeous picture! Happy anniversary to you both!

Anonymous said...

Happy 5th! Hope it was a wonderful day!!

Her Bad Mother said...

I missed this (bad bloggy friend! bad bad!) Happy BELATED anniversary!!!

nonlineargirl said...

Happy anniversary! Time passes quickly, doesn't it?

mo-wo said...

Beautiful.. you seem to both bubble over with delight... Happy Anniversary

petite gourmand said...

happy anniversary!

Tania said...

I'm behind on my reading, so you'll have to accept my belated Happy Anniversary! Great picture too!