Friday, July 27, 2007

Chocolate & Drinks

This is in response to my sweet husband. I'm sorry. I've left you for Motherbumper. I know that the reason you're crying is that you are not here to watch.

We've been devouring truffles.

Truffles

We are pounding back the drinks.

Drinks

I'm also busy chasing Metro into the back of liquor store stock rooms.

Liquor Store Stock Room

More to follow... (I promise!)

7 Singing the blues:

motherbumper said...

THAT METRO! She is soooooo much trouble... and yes, it's true - I've left my SB for SBB - what a difference a B makes ;)

metro mama said...

It was so lovely and cool in there.

niloc said...

You promised I could watch!!! You said that if I got the stickers, program the iPod and got the lil tree (I even got two for good measure) that I could watch any debauchery that happened on the trip. I jumped through your hoops. You also said something about being in another country and the fact it was a girl that it doesn't count. BUT I'M ALL FOR IT!

Please remember... the digi cam does have a great video feature.

niloc said...

...And what's with Kittenpie hiding in all the photos? Is she on the U.S. Marshall's most wanted list? What did she do this time? Burn the flag? Spank Al Capone? Oh I know! She watched An Inconvenient Truth and is running around BlogHer screaming that George Dubya was never officially elected.

I knew it!

mamatulip said...

OMG, it's Kittenpie who is hiding in the pictures! I was scouring my brain trying to figure out who it was. LOL!

karengreeners said...

I already narc'd on kittenpie on mm's blog ;)

and hey, I wanna watch the girl on girl(s) action too!

moplans said...

I just wanna know when you all get arrested.