Thirteen variations on NaBloPoMo
National Blog Posting Month
1. January - NaGoGymMo - National Go to the Gym Month. Too many holiday parties lead right up to the popular New Year's Resolution.
2. February - Ho&BoMo - It's Hot and Bothered Month. Couples are already getting some for Valentine's Day. This is an extension for all twenty-eight (and sometimes twenty nine days) straight. Just Do It!
3. March - DriPiGuinMo - Drink Pints of Guinness Month. You'll see me swaggering home from the pub nightly slurring something about those lucky Irish leprechauns.
4. April - NaEatOutMo - National Eat Out Month. It's likely the only month where everyone participating remembers the acronym.
5. May - FlaYoUnMo - Flaunt Your Undies Month. It's a spin off of NoBloShoeMo - thirty days of shoes. It is an exclusive club so we can expect Britney Spears to lash out, as she is unable to participate.
6. June - NaCreMaMo – National Create Martinis Month. Find your favorite concoction with a different martini every day. Trial and error with gin and vodka.
7. July - NaFilMoMo - National Filthy Mouth Month. Talking dirty and swearing is mandatory.
8. August – NagYoSpoMo – Nag Your Spouse Month. It’s time to perfect your nagging skills.
9. September – GroYoLoMo – Grow Your Locks Month. No haircuts or shaving allowed for thirty days.
10. October – TuTuTelMo – Tune in, Turn on your Television Month. Couch potato’s unite!
11. November – BinOnTreMo – Binge on Treats Month is putting Halloween candy to good use. Like I need a reason to eat chocolate?
12. December – NaGiGiMo – National Give Gifts Month because who doesn’t want a gift every day of the month? On the 12th day of NaGiGiMo my true love gave to me…
13. All year long – NoSleMoFo – No Sleep Mofo – There is no time to sleep because there is always another peer pressure activity to join in on.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens :