Sunday, November 23, 2008

Drunk blogging

I found beauty in the tossed out brown, 70's couch, missing cushions, that was strewn across the sidewalk.

I looked across the street and smiled at the cheesy snowman lights that brightly lit up the second floor window.

I followed the giddy couple walking hand in hand in front of me.

The cold, night air nipped at my cheeks.

I quickly rushed home after one too many pints.

The conversation fresh in my mind with some of the bestest friends one could ever ask for.

'Tis the season!

8 Singing the blues:

metro mama said...

It was wonderful to see you, my friend.

Kyla said...

Sounds like fun!!

Anonymous said...

Big squishy hugs to you my friend. Can't wait to see you again soon.xoxox

kittenpie said...

Wish I had been with you guys. Sorry to miss you this morning. Love you!

crazymumma said...

I wish it had been me you were out with.

moplans said...

joy!

petite gourmand said...

'Tis the season indeed!

Though I am feeling a bit rough around the edges this morning...
ouch.

Brownie Recipes said...

Hi thaanks for sharing this