Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Justifiably foul


messy

Seven cheerios are on the floor. Strawberry runs into the kitchen. "Oh no! A BIG mess." A tiny smudge of blueberry jam is on my arm. Strawberry scolds, "You have to have a bath."

My mom will be so happy to know that there is hope. It seems that the clean gene only skipped a generation.

When my little one gets older, she's likely to scrutinize all the pictures of herself looking rather messy and be a bit disappointed in me. At least I didn't lick my fingers and wipe your face clean. Well in truth, I may have, but only to disgust your dad. Please forgive your easily entertained mom.

5 Singing the blues:

Anonymous said...

OH kids and their messy faces. But they are adorable none the less :)

Mocha said...

This has GOT to stop. All these new people stopping by my space, leaving messages - I hope to go there and read something mildly interesting, but nothing that will make me go,"OMG - What a great space! What good writing! I love this place!"

But dangit if you just didn't do that to me. Darn. Another blog to watch. *sigh

Will I never get work done again? I love it here.

T said...

So you have to start training her right away. If she's a neat freak teach her how to clean!

Anonymous said...

I am pleased as punch that my daughter now prefers to wipe her messy hands on a cloth rather than on her hair :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.