Sunday, April 09, 2006

Giggles

Knock Knock

Who's there?

Tippy Too

Tippy Too Who?

Tippy Too Ccccccccccccccccccccuh.

(I die laughing.)

Ok. I know that this does not translate but Strawberry wants to tell jokes. She loves to make us laugh. She does variations of her knock knock jokes all of which end with "Ccccccccccccccccccccuh." I can't help but laugh. Her little face looks eagerly to me, her eyes glimmer, full of mischief.

I just hope I'm not doing damage laughing so hard at her not so funny jokes. She'll go back to daycare in two months and try this routine out on her little buddies to be met with quizzical faces. Maybe she'll convince them that she's hilarious and they too will fall under her spell.

9 Singing the blues:

MrsFortune said...

I'm here all week, try the veal ... cccccuh ...

I think even at that age, they know that mommy HAS to laugh. Or something like that. Not that you don't think it's funny. It's just like I think it's very funny when my dog farts ... okay, I'm not comparing your kid to dog farts ... all right, I'm shutting up now.

ms blue said...

ROFL You are killing me!

Anonymous said...

Definitely a comic in the making!! Made me laugh!!

Sandra said...

I'm under her spell. ha ha ha

She's going to be a hoot at daycare. Sounds hysterical - of course you can't help but laugh at your little stand-up comedian. Watch out open-Mike-night!

So cute.

The Domesticator said...

Nothing like a cute kid with a sense of humor! Are your stomach muscles pulled?

kittenpie said...

My daughter has developed the tendency to announce she's funny after she performs some feat. Which is great in itself. But she also tries to pull this:
*throws sppon of food or something*
Me: No, we don't throw food.
Her: I'm funny?
Me: no, it's not funny. We don't throw food.
Her: I'm goofy?
Me: No, not goofy. We don't throw food.

And I'm thinking, nice try, kid!

Anonymous said...

Kids are all about laughter no matter what it may be.

My Benny tried to cook a hotdog in the microwave by himself when I wasn't looking over the weekend, you can just imagine!

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't worry about daycare - her playmates will probably laugh even harder at the punchline :)

Chicky Chicky Baby said...

Call Hollywood - I think she's got a lucrative career in the works!