Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Pat-A-Cake Gone Wrong

I was going to the washroom and Strawberry was being ever so helpful. She grabbed a handful of toilet paper.

"You pat it and roll it and squish it." She demonstrates her skill and then hands me the ball.

"Now put it in your oven."

12 Singing the blues:

noncommon said...

that's funny!

Meg said...

Hmmm, I'm not coming over for dinner.

city dweller said...

That's too funny. Hmm. where does she think the oven is? LOL

mamatulip said...

OMG. You couldn't have kept a straight face when she said that. LOL.

Her Bad Mother said...

L.O.L.

Seriously. Made noise at this one. Ha.

Chicky Chicky Baby said...

*snort*

I will never be able to play pat-a-cake with my daughter and not think of that. Thanks.

Unknown said...

and with what do you mark it with a "B"...

Anonymous said...

Awwww...that's really funny. You have to write that one down.

Sandra said...

I laughed so loud my son came running over to help me when I read this earlier and I couldn't even comment.

Funny.

Cristina said...

LOL! You can't make this stuff up. I'm so glad you're writing it down so someday you can tell your kids all the funny things they said.

The Domesticator said...

OMG! That is so funny...I've heard it called many things...oven was not one of them! :)

Mom101 said...

...for Strawberry and me!