Saturday, June 24, 2006

Summer fresh

I got home from work. I dropped my purse and the Febreze that I had purchased on the kitchen table. I realized that I had left my cell phone in the car.

I returned to the house to find my husband misting Febreze towards his face.

"DON'T SPRAY IT DIRECTLY AT YOURSELF!"

Sheepishly, "I was wondering why it smelled so summery."

It seems he thought it was this.

I couldn't stop laughing while I cuddled with my lovely scented husband.

18 Singing the blues:

Anonymous said...

hehehehe! I can so picture that since it would be something my husband would do!

Debbie said...

HAhahaha! that's awesome.

don't you just love when they hand blog-post fodder on a silver plate?

yeah, me too. :P

Mom101 said...

Could be worse - could have been windex.

Her Bad Mother said...

Hahahahaha...

Thanks for the laugh.

Cristina said...

I can tell you are nice because you told him to stop spraying it at himself. LOL.

Stacy said...

That's too funny. I can totally picture it!

The Domesticator said...

That is so funny! You know, my husband would intentionally spray his clothes with Febreze if he went out with the guys after work. It worked wonders for getting smoky scents out of his work clothes before I sent them off to the cleansers!

Sandra said...

Now that is damn funny. I so needed a good laugh today. Thanks Colin :)

Andrea said...

Giggling over here. How funny.

Anonymous said...

At least it wasn't a "feminine product spray".

carrie said...

Oh no!! This reminds me of the time my daughter and niece got that stuff off the back of the toilet during their great grandmother's funeral and did each other's hair with it!

Carrie

j.sterling said...

LMFAO! IN HIS FACE?! BWAHHAHAHA

kittenpie said...

Was his next line "MY EYES! MY EYES!" Ah well, if it was a hot day, it might have been an improvement anyway...

kittenpie said...

okay, my word verification was drsqwb - does this bring to mind a pigeon in a tiny white coat for anyone else?!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I was wondering if he hurt his eyes with the Febreze -- glad to hear that he was just fine. Did he smell like a sofa afterward? ;-)

Debbie said...

I know you're busy and all, but I just wanted to say hi and tell you that I hope things are going more smoothly for you. and that you aren't feeling totally crazy, but instead are elated to be back in your career, and feeling powerful and awesome (like you should).

xoxo

Anonymous said...

thank god you didn't tell eveyone that i did it twice!

d0h!

Chicky said...

Hehehe...I got nothin, just had to laugh.