Sunday, July 30, 2006

Virtual Stalker

I've been a tad obsessed with all the reports coming in from BlogHer '06. It was like something had possessed me. I couldn't get enough stories and pictures. The bonding, the groping, the beautiful smiles. It's so apparent in their photos that it was an incredible weekend. Alien life force could probably feel the synergy from San Jose.

In my surfing, I discovered Beth's Blog where she reveals the Shoes and Bags from the event. As most women can attest, we live for viewing fashion accessory style.

Christina divulged the details for next year. Windy City here I come. Who's with me?

Hopefully a year is a long enough time frame to forget what a creepy stalker I've been to the Goddesses that were painting the blogoshere red.

They call me cowboy S'Berry. I rule the pool. My mom's got nuthin on my madness!

11 Singing the blues:

kittenpie said...

I am thinking about this... I guess I will see where I am at next spring, since I feel relatively new to the blogging world - just started in Feb, after all. But yes, I think I might be in. It would sure be fun - meanwhile, blogUs Toronto an ongoing project!

Anonymous said...

I've really enjoyed reading the posts about BlogHer, too. I honestly don't know if I could attend next year -- the big factor is money.

(And my tacky wardrobe. LOL!)

I love the pic of Strawberry. And you were right...they're Pharoah ants.

Debbie said...

that Strawberry is KILLING me. luscious dollface.

I was equal stalky the last few days. I am so into Chi-town, too. we'll be toasting to the '07 stalkers together in approx. 365, lady!

Amy said...

I will see you in Chicago!! What a great location!

nonlineargirl said...

I've been feeling a bit conflicted this weekend - interested in the updates and photos (and now bags and shoes), but also feeling a bit sad - like when you know there is a really good party happening and you are sick or busy at work and can't go. And then there is that third feeling, the ugly to admit feeling that despite everyone's protestations that they'd be the odd girl in the corner, that had I gone I really would be that girl. Not that I would be, but the feeling is hard to shake (making me feel more sympathetic to all the women who said a similar thing on their blogs before heading out to San Jose). But Chicago appeals. I love chicago, even in july. So maybe...

Andrea said...

OMG! I was obsessively checking for updates from my favorite bloggers.

BlogHer is in driving distance for me next year, so if it doesn't coincide with this work trip I have to be on at this time every year, I'm so there!

The Domesticator said...

I think it would be great to go to blogher and meet everyone...maybe Chicago would be great!

Stacy said...

Call me a stalker too because I love reading all the posts!

carrie said...

I think your daughter and mine were seperated at birth. Katie loves to play with her brother's squirt guns too and it is the funniest thing to see - so out of place! Adorable!

Carrie

Sandra said...

Stalker right here with ya.

And Chicago!!! Yes and we must take the same flight - I may be your shadow all weekend :)

Christina said...

Stalk away!

I look forward to meeting you next year in Chicago! And this time I won't have to stress about flying, because it's an easy drive for us.