Friday, November 10, 2006

The Cow Jumped Over The Moon

Is it possible to be both happy and sad? I'm in a state of confusion. Maybe I'm tricking myself into thinking that I'm in a good mood when I'm truly depressed. Or vice versa.

These feelings are likely brought on by being overtired.

Every aspect of my life piles up on top of one another like a big stack of pillows, while someone does a running leap belly flop and they all tumble... restack... repeat... turning it into an emotional game. Build it up higher now! Fourteen, Fifteen, Sixteen...

Crash.

My head needs to hit the pillow.

Over on the giddy with delight side you will find many smiles. Lucky for me, the mailman delivered my Fadiddle order. I heart i obsess. Her boutique is as lovely as her words. Her designs make children so very happy.

Make a child happy in Fadiddle. You know you want to!

8 Singing the blues:

Mouse said...

OK, so now I'm poking around on the Fadiddle site and just loving it. I'll have to pass the url along to my mother-in-law (she's always on the hunt for something cute).

Anonymous said...

I get feeling a lot like this when I'm tired. Hang in there.

motherbumper said...

I want to order from Fadiddle so bad - any issues with international shopping? I heart i obsess too.

As per that tired thing, I'm hovering between sad and glad for days now and it's driving me (and family) insane. Hang in there baby blue.

Anonymous said...

ugh nothing worse than being tired. It puts a downer on most things. I prescribe a really good nap! Works for me!

The girls looks so adorable!!!

kittenpie said...

I love your gorgy girls!
It is so hard sometimes to find time and balance, isn't it? It doesn't help that it's the season of the sickies now, too. Take care and remember - nap when they nap! That is so my weekend strategy.

Bea said...

That picture of Strawberry is just electric. I feel like I could recharge just by touching the screen. Fadiddle rocks.

Anonymous said...

nighty night...the kids look totally cute.

Anonymous said...

The girls are so cute. Love the grumpapotamus. Hate to admit this but I own the same shirt as Strawberry. I actually wore it to pilates last week and received compliments on it. Now I'm wondering if I have any fashion sense at all when I share my taste in clothing with your three year old!