Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I Wanna Be a Cartoon Character

Here I am a la South Park! You have to be a computer genius to get this on your site. Check out some of the others that have already shared their cartoon personas.

The episode where I am the guest star would likely go something like this... I am featured driving around South Park having massive sneezing fits that cause utter mayhem and destruction. By the way, you do know how dangerous it is to sneeze and drive, right? It is completely impossible to keep your eyes open while sneezing.

After killing off many useless celebrities that have over stayed their fifteen minutes of fame, I crash into a lamp post but I am quickly rescued by a group of mommy bloggers and we all go off to the library to have pedicures and cosmopolitans. (Don't look so confused. It doesn't have to make sense!)

6 Singing the blues:

Anonymous said...

you're totally hot as a south park character :)

motherbumper said...

DAMN - you look good in South Park and is that a coffee in your hand? The tshirt and hair are dead on though I think your eye make-up is much better in person. Off to make my up now!

kittenpie said...

I love it! Pedicures and cosmos in the library? I am so there.

Run ANC said...

Cool beans. I did the same thing on my blog the other day. Come by and check it out - although my cartoon persona is SO jealous of your good looks!

Sandra said...

Love love love it!!!!!!!

Baby in the City said...

What about pedicures and cosmos in the library doesn't make sense?

Hey, can you run over some dirty hippies for me?