Sunday, December 31, 2006

Smooches

Happiness is finding Häagen-Dazs at half price.

We don't want to just sit around
with our pints of creamy heaven,
so we decided to throw a party to ring in the New Year.

Our guests arrived a little early.


Here's to love, health and every happiness in 2007
for you and yours...

~ xoxo ~

22 Singing the blues:

IzzyMom said...

Oh man! Am I invited???

Have a safe and happy new years eve!!!

kittenpie said...

I have only one word for half price haagen-dazs (especially if they have coffee flavour):

Purrrrrrr.

ms blue said...

Izzy, I'm sending the jet. Everyone's invited!

I'll save the coffee ice cream for you Kittenpie!

Anonymous said...

w00t that is totally my kind of party!

Happy New Year!

Marcie said...

Oh hell yeah! I'll toast to half priced Haagen Daz!
Happy New Year :)

motherbumper said...

Now THAT is a PAR-TAY! And you know how much I love ice cream so I'm so there...

Happy New Year to you and your family. Wishing all the best for 2007!

Awesome Mom said...

Looks like what we are going to be doing. Happy new year!

Anonymous said...

little people and ice cream??! looks like my kind of party!

happy new year!

Sandra said...

Half price Haagen Daz ... where? Where?!

Sound like a super fab party :) Happy New year!

Chicky Chicky Baby said...

That's my kind of party!

Happy New Year!

Jodi @ blog-o-licious said...

Happy New Year, new friend.

Girlplustwo said...

and happiest new year to you, too.

nonlineargirl said...

Happy New Year! (One year my father resolved to drink more champagne. Maybe this year's resolution is to eat more ice cream?)

thethinker said...

Happy New Year to you as well!

mamatulip said...

Happy New Year!

(Should I admit that I sat here until I had picked out every one of your Little People (and Animals) that we have here too?)

Creative-Type Dad said...

Häagen-Dazs! Yummm

Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

it was half price here where I live too! i bought 4 different kinds, of which my favourite is clearly Caramel Cone Explosion.

delicious

Run ANC said...

Those are some right cool Little People! (Is that the PC term for them these days...?)

Happy Hagen Daz!

moplans said...

Where have I been? HALF PRICE???
(we apparently have the same friends)

Jenifer said...

Heeeyyyyy, where did you find my guest list? All the same "people" came to my party!

Ryan or Kara said...

Wow! Those are my friends too!

Anonymous said...

Hey, you had quite the full house on New Year's Eve! (and like others, we had a lot of the same guests at our house this New Year's!!)

But we didn't have such good dessert offerings...