Monday, January 08, 2007

Please Mum


I do like those chocolate bars.


This Santa tastes yummy!

You can find out why I'm letting my girls eat treats over at Mommy Blogs Toronto...

16 Singing the blues:

Girl con Queso said...

I love it! Treat them to treats!

Anonymous said...

wow. those right there are some cute, cute girls.

(and could they look any more like you???! )

Heather said...

The bakery in my home town used to make gingerbread men just like that one! I still love them! I second ali- very cute indeed.

motherbumper said...

mmmmm cookies and chocolate (drool). Could those little ladies be any cuter? I think not.

Anonymous said...

Perhaps it's my favorite made-up holiday...???


JUNK FOOD DAY!!!

Jonathon Morgan said...

The photo of her reaching out to grab the chocolate bars is adorable.

Creative-Type Dad said...

cute picts-

Yes, Santa cookies are tasty

crazymumma said...

ya know....a package of smarties while grocery shopping just gives everyone what they need....

Kristin said...

How could you ever even try to deny faces that cute?!

Bea said...

If you want to be able to resist their pleas, you're going to have to stop putting them in such adorable stripey sweaters!

I tagged you for a meme, BTW. You're it!

Run ANC said...

Yeah, I would totally give in to those faces. I'm weak.

Anonymous said...

sometimes we have to ask ourselves what all the resisting is for...and then give in like the suckas we are. i mean, how can we not?

Anonymous said...

And the best thing about eating the treats? The photos!! How SWEET!!!

nonlineargirl said...

That first picture is so fantastic - so evocative.

The Domesticator said...

Those little girls of yours are too sweet!
I enjoyed the post over at MBT....

Sandra said...

Best pictures ever ... and I SO agree with your fabulous MBT post. Nicely done