Both Bub and Pie and Ali requested that I answer the following questions.
1. Do you like the look and the contents of your blog?
97% of the time I'd say yes. My lovely banner was made by Izzy. I'd like to have her on a payroll so that I could constantly change the look of my site. Instead I guess I will colour my hair.
2. Does your family know about your blog?
They are aware that I'm self important enough to continue to share tidbits of our lives. Originally I started writing to keep my distant relatives in the loop about our girls. I even made MiniCards to remind them to visit. (Happy Birthday Mom!!!)
3. Can you tell your friends about your blog?
Of course! They already know I'm crazy.
4. Do you just read the blogs of those who comment on your blog?
My current reading list contains approximately 125 blogs. This number is constantly growing, causing my coffee intake to triple. When I receive a comment, I try to match it as soon as possible. This is life permitting. I find that I'm much better with commenting than with returning e-mails. I don't know why this is.
5. Does your blog positively affect your mind?
I do believe that it has turned up the dialogue that is constantly streaming in my mind. However there are nights that I lie awake with words running through. I do not need another excuse for sleep deprivation. I suppose blogging thoughts are more intellectual than suffering with video game brain. Blogging has squashed my video game addiction.
6. What does the number of visitors to your blog mean?
It means that the places that I lurk have been checking their site meters. Yikes! I prefer when it is the result of those wacky search engine hits.
7. Do you imagine what other bloggers look like?
To me everyone is the epitome of friendly, wise souls. In Colin's world, all women bloggers look like Courtney Hansen.
8. Do you think blogging has any real benefit?
One only needs to look at The Magi to see the brilliance.
The bonus is that Strawberry will stay fashionably warm. I won this beautiful hat made by Julie!
9. Do you think that the blogosphere is a stand alone community separated from the real world?
I love the circle that I have found in the blogoshere. It is even more fun when it collides with the real world. Hello BlogHer 2007!
10. Do some political blogs scare you? Do you avoid them?
I haven't found the time to cruise the political blogs but that may change as Justin Trudeau seems to be gearing up to enter politics.
11. Do you think that criticizing your blog is useful?
It is about as useful as giving my cat Little People to wear on his head.
12. Have you ever thought about what would happen to your blog in case you died?
My eternal doom wandering mind has a tendency to visualize the worst case scenarios. This predicament comes after pondering who would pick up the children from daycare if both parents were in an accident.
13. Which blogger had the greatest impression on you?
Every blogger on my Visiting list inspires me to get that next post up and make it shinier than the previous tale.
14. Which blogger do you think is the most similar to you?
I think some bloggers have the ability to crawl into my brain. I find myself staring at their words, nodding and shouting out numerous Hell Ya's! Once again that is how the Visiting list came to be. In a perfect world we would all be living in the same city and running in the same social circle instead clicking on the linky loos.
15. Name a song you want to listen to?
"Phantom Limb" by the Shins is streaming on my iTunes radio channel.
Ewe Are Here and Mother Bumper are cordially invited to play along.