Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Nice: The Sequel

Sugar and caffeine

And every boy's dream

That's what Canadian girls are made of.



Especially when we're jacked up on Beaver Buzz.

Sometimes I worry that my blog is turning into an inside joke that only I'm in on, but I'm laughing too hard to notice.

15 Singing the blues:

motherbumper said...

I'm speechless... and you know how hard that is for me.

I'll think of something wittier to say after I press publish.

ms blue said...

I saw a sign for these energy drinks in a window of a convenience store in Uxbridge. Of course I ran right in to buy them.

Kyla said...

Dam good.

Niiiiice.

Gabriella said...

Like MB, my mouth sorta dropped open and I thought these can't be real. I'm dying to get one and bring it in to work and see if anyone notices.

Tania said...

Inside joke or not, how can we not laugh at Beaver Buzz.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA!
You rock!
When J goes for his interview in Canada in September!

niloc said...

DAM GOOD!!

karengreeners said...

being canadian rocks.

motherbumper said...

wait a sec - so there is SASKATOON Beaver Buzz and CANADIAN Beaver Buzz... where is the TORONTO Beaver Buzz? It's a dam shame if they don't have that flavour. Get it? dam shame? get it GET IT? I know Niloc gets it.

Run ANC said...

Wow. Never heard of the drink, but it sure sounds like fun.

ewe are here said...

Beaver Buzz? Really?!

heh heh

Anonymous said...

Yeah, there's not much of an inside joke to any product titled "Beaver Buzz."

Funny stuff.

Ruth Dynamite said...

Nice.

Lisa said...

I bet their marketing people have no problems coming up with ideas for THAT product. heehee

kittenpie said...

OMG that is really hilarious. And a little bit dirty. What a great combination...