Thursday, November 01, 2007

Just Smile and Wave

Must. Stop. Eating. Candy.

Hmmmmm… I thought about the Reese's Peanut Butter Cup sitting by my computer screen. Oh, it's going to be yummy! Peanut butter is a breakfast food right? Right!

I look down to find an empty wrapper. Doh! I had already mindlessly devoured said treat. That is when I knew it was time to cut myself off. Seriously, can you eat so many treats that you actually feel yourself rapidly expanding? Look at me! I have turned into a blimp and I am floating over your house right now.

The real Halloween goodness, pictures of my little Bumblebee and Spring Fairy, will be up next.

6 Singing the blues:

motherbumper said...

I, know christened The Michelan Bumper Woman, will be floating up there right next to ya'

Isn't the view fantastic!

motherbumper said...

I meant "now christened" - D'OH!

Kyla said...

But it is soooo yummy. I bet the Goodyear blimp WISHES it was full of candy instead of hot air.

Tania said...

I also just had a protien-filled peanut butter cup for dinner. It's cool. Everybody's doin' it.

Anonymous said...

I read this as I was eating a peanut butter cup.

Clearly it's a conspiracy.

Mmmm....chocolate...

kittenpie said...

I'm thinking about peanute butter now. Peeeeeeeaaaaaanut butter. Mmmm.