Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Photo Booth

Here you will find me striking a pose at the Dove Party at BlogHer '07 in Chicago with super models the Chocolaty Birthday girl and Motherbumper! Let's just say that glass of red wine was not a prop.

13 Singing the blues:

carmilevy said...

My favorite pictures from childhood always seemed to be the strips from coin-op photo booths. Thank you for sharing these: they're delightful, and they take me right back.

My latest image is now up, too:

http://writteninc.blogspot.com/2007/11/wordless-wednesday-twin-towers.html

Hope you have a wonderful WW!

Natalie said...

Looks like lots of fun!

My Wordless Wednesday is up too! Have a great day! :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great night!

Four-eyed-missy said...

Oh, fun, fun, fun!!

Run ANC said...

hot stuff

Anonymous said...

looks like you had loads of fun!! Great shots.

Tania said...

I think you may have missed your calling.

Kyla said...

I love you guys. Damn, why do I not live in Toronto? I think I'm adding a round trip plane ticket to my Christmas list.

mamatulip said...

I love photobooth shots. They're so fun and candid. These are great!

Anonymous said...

You know how much I love you when I agree to have that baby posted on the internet....ooooohhhhh how I love you. Looking forward to seeing you soon you hot mama you. xoxoxo

kittenpie said...

You're totally making me long for BlogHer and miss rooming with you guys. When are we setting up that blogger compound?

Mimi said...

I was just thinking about that party yesterday! What fun! And great shots!

OhTheJoys said...

Bow chicka bow wow! Your freinds are Teh SAXY!