Thursday, November 22, 2007

Sigh

I am thankful that not every day is as crappy as today has been. I am thankful that today is over and now I can go to bed. Sleep tight internets.

what flavor of pie are you?

blueberry pie

you love yourself but not in a bad way. you know when to indulge but also when to stop

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz

quiz
Quizzes and Personality Tests

5 Singing the blues:

Kyla said...

I got cherry.

"You are a sweetheart but you like something tart every once in a while."

I hope tomorrow is better, friend.

motherbumper said...

blueberry: you love yourself but not in a bad way. you know when to indulge but also when to stop (ha! what is this stop they talk about?)

Tania said...

I'm blueberry too! I hope today is a better day for you.

kittenpie said...

Oh dear, honey. I do hope tomorrow is better... I had a barfing child who looked like a dead thing, so I am happy to see the back of Thursday, too.

And oddly, first I got Pi. And then apple, which I don't even like. Bah.

PJ said...

Here's hoping tomorrow is brighter for you!!

I got Apple Pie.

"You're super smart You're going to get an awesome job when you get older. You can be a brown noser sometimes."

When I'm 101, maybe?? I can be diplomatic sometimes!! :) I didn't live past 50 without learning a few things!