Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Fire Dance

While I love having Thanksgiving in October, I always find myself envious of Americans a month later. I am ready for a holiday and a feast. Eat some pie for me.

Happy Thanksgiving!

25 Singing the blues:

Anonymous said...

what a very pretty little girl!!

Joyful Days said...

What a beautiful child & a wonderful photo!

Lil Knitter said...

What a priceless photo! Love that gorgeous head of hair!
Happy WW!

Natalie said...

Great photo! I'll eat some pie for you! :)

My WW is up too!

Anonymous said...

That looks very cozy. Happy WW.

Kate said...

This looks so festive and she has fantastic curls.
Enjoy your Thanksgiving holiday.

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful Thanksgiving photo. At least you have one in Canada - we're having to make our own over here. All the best.

D. Renee Bagby said...

she's adorable.

happy ww!

Anonymous said...

what a lovely shot!
so dreamy ... :)

happy WW!

Anonymous said...

Cute photo. Happy WW and have a nice day.

nancy said...

What a wonderful photo.. Luck to you!! and hopefully you can senak a little pie across the border

Anonymous said...

I love this picture!! Great composition. :D

motherbumper said...

oh the colours and little lady are thanksgiving perfection - darn... now I want turkey and pumpkin pie.

crazymumma said...

She is such a bolt of joy.

Run ANC said...

She must have the best hair EVER. So jealous.

Rebecca said...

That's a great shot, she has some very pretty hair! Happy WW :P

Anonymous said...

You know I have real estate on my mind when all I can focus on in that photo are the HARDWOOD FLOORS and FIREPLACE. Gorgeous. Your daughter is such a little sweetie...

maryt/theteach said...

Great shot! Happy Thanksgiving back at ya! I'll have some pie for you! :)

Anonymous said...

what a cute shot. happy ww

Patti said...

Beautiful picture! :) She's a doll! Happy WW!!! I don't think there's any steadfast rule that says YOU can't have pie tomorrow too! ;)

Tania said...

Great shot! The hair, the dress, the fire - all very fiery.

American Thanksgiving is too close to Christmas. We can still eat pie without having to see too much of our families.

Kyla said...

That is a LOVELY shot.

Mimi said...

What a beautiful photo -- I'm feeling all warm and wistful at the same time. Perfect for a snowy day!

Shelia said...

Polished off a lot of pie for you today! Happy Thanksgiving

moplans said...

your little gals are so adorable!