Monday, November 12, 2007

Sweetness

A misty day means that my hair was bound to frizz. Still the warmth in the November air and the grayness was romantic.

Driving home I saw a captivating sight of an open umbrella positioned in a second floor window. It felt like there was some kind of hidden meaning in the view being that it was raining outside but the umbrella was open on the inside. I wish I could have stopped my car to take a picture of it.

I got to spend time with a good friend that I don't get to see nearly enough. She took me out for sushi and we were given complimentary deep fried bananas. Yum.

Then we caught a private showcase of the "Bubbly" Colbie Caillat.

It was a wonderful day.

4 Singing the blues:

motherbumper said...

I happy you got to hang with a good friend - it's so hard to find time these days. So the show was good?

Kyla said...

Friend time is wonderful...even when your hair is frizzy. ;)

Don Mills Diva said...

I love her single Bubbly - such a pick-me-up.

kittenpie said...

I do love how you look at the world some days. I couldn't see the romance, fevered as I was, even the warmer temps weren't enough to warm me.

Sounds like a lovely time...