Sunday, November 11, 2007

Me No Wanna Play

Every possible creative thought has vacated the premises. In truth, it is the complete lack of energy I have to write any of the topics that I have stored away for this month. I can't expel the brainpower to put together cohesive sentences.

I had fallen asleep and I was trying to pull myself out of the haze. My eyes felt glued shut. I could barely move my slumbering self as my brain raced, pretending to write today's post. It was like when you know you have to go to the bathroom but don't want to wake up so you dream you've gone to the bathroom.

Sweet husband pulled out a bag of dark M&M's to entice me. I'm popping the colourful candy like it's a magic blogging pill. At this rate I will soon require a whole new wardrobe.

Here is where you insert comments telling me to give up NaBloPoMo because I'm boring you to tears.

Wait! Let me offer you this. Sensitive Dave will make it all better.

8 Singing the blues:

Run ANC said...

ARE dark M&Ms good? I keep wanting to try them.

Oh, and I feel your coffee poem from the last post. My husband should never make me choose between him and caffeine...

Anonymous said...

*snort*

I love sensitive Dave.

motherbumper said...

swoon, I love Sensitive Dave. And darlin' I love reading your stuff so you won't hear it from me.

Kyla said...

Bored? Never, dear.

NotSoSage said...

MMmmmmmmmmmmmmm...M&Ms and the Foo Fighters. Bring it on.

kittenpie said...

I hear you. I am barely holding my head up lately. Bedtime is between 8:30 and 9:30 most nights, whether I plan it to be or not. Perhaps we should get together and prop our head up against each other so we can pretend to be all alert and engaged and whatnot.

moplans said...

give up NaBloMoPo whateves
give up those dark M&Ms to me baby!!

b*babbler said...

Dark M&Ms...


droooooool