Friday, December 07, 2007

Naughty or Nice?

Hey you! Where are you going?

Oh yes. (Insert long drawn out sigh) The dreaded mall to buy presents.

The best part is stopping to get a gingerbread latte.

No, I haven't made my lists yet. I have got to cherish the small serving of spontaneity in my life. It keeps it fresh.

So what if my brother in law is unwrapping energy saving light bulbs. That's right. I light up your life.

Of course there are eighteen more shopping days. Maybe the perfect present is waiting to be ordered online.

We all have someone who is super hard to shop for. They have everything. Whether it is your in-laws or Paris Hilton, there is a perfect gift out there. This one is nondenominational and it is 100% guaranteed. Why not splurge on package 2? We all want access to "VIP exclusive areas including the Land of Milk and Honey." It says that space is limited. I'm wondering what the capacity is?

This gift will last an eternity. It's the thought that counts.

I'm ready for my latte...

13 Singing the blues:

Don Mills Diva said...

I LOVE IT! I think I'm going to order the travel kit for hubby. Hilarious.

Be Inspired Always said...

I love it too. I just found your blog today.




Jillian

motherbumper said...

Ohhhh wanna go in on a group deal?

SBB you crack me up :)

Amy Urquhart said...

Ugh, are you going to the Eaton Centre? Not sure I'd have the heart for it...I only like to look at the Bay Christmas windows down there this time of year.

The latte will make it all much more bearable, though!

Mimi said...

Ha! I just had my 'fun free' gingerbread latte: decaf, nonfat, nonsweet, nowhip, gingerbread latte, that is! And I was grading exams. Still, it's better than going to the mall. That's for sure. Shudder.

Run ANC said...

OK, now that made me laugh.

petite gourmand said...

mmm gingerbread latte....

moplans said...

'you light up my life!'
That's the spirit!

I lifted some of these ideas
http://princessnebraska.wordpress.com/

kittenpie said...

Me, I was out for five hours Friday. No lunch, no latte. But I did get shoes for me in the process... How did those slip into my bag?

Kyla said...

We ordered probably 80% of our gifts online this year. Whew. It is done.

That is hilarious.

Anonymous said...

I'm going for the group discount - one for my mom, sister, mother-in-law and brother-in-law - they would kill me but I love it!

OhTheJoys said...

GASP! The Mall? Perish. The. Thought.

Redneck Mommy said...

Brilliant! I'm so buying the mother-in-law lightbulbs with a gift tag reading "you light up our lives."

So I'm cheap, er, thrifty. But I'm very lovable....

Have a very merry Christmas Blue!