Thursday, December 13, 2007

Dear Santa

Thirteen things that our daughters are hoping will be under the tree.

1. A doll house. The one with the disco ball and the elevator!


2. Barbies


3. Movies

4. My Little Ponies

5. Crayons


6. Leapster


7. Groovy girls

8. Play-Doh

9. A Backyardigans Game


10. Martian Smash


11.Hot Wheels

12. Books

13. Candy canes!



Links to other Thursday Thirteens :


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

15 Singing the blues:

Anonymous said...

Wow...there's a Play-Doh pirate ship? If only they would have had that when I was a kid.

Well...on second thought...I suppose it's not too late. ;)

Ivÿ said...

wow! very nice gifts.
i hope they get them all. hehehe.

do visit mine at Dear Me.

thanks.

Coco said...

Ooooh... toys... toys... which ones ARE they getting?

jenn said...

I hate play dough. No matter how closely I watch, it always ends up in my carpet!
Happy tt!

Kyla said...

Looks like a good list to me!

Don Mills Diva said...

Those toys make me want to relive my childhood with a little girl - I MISS Barbies. BTW it was great meeting you and Colin. You guys are really fun. Next time I will bring Rob - he and Colin have a lot in common.

Rian Fike said...

My Little Pony ROCKS!

Run ANC said...

A disco ball?? That's my kind of dollhouse! Alas, I have two boys. Curses. Why are there no toys for mummy??

Anonymous said...

The groovy girls look fun. My kids list are super expensive, I-pod, American Girl Doll, Nintendo DSL, Rose Petal Cottage-etc
Maribeth
www.marnini.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

Santa brought Cooper a Leapster the Christmas before last. He loves it & there are so many great games to play on it. Your girls made some really good choices. Hope Santa is good to all of you.

karengreeners said...

backyardigans trouble? popomatic fun!

Christina said...

Great list! Mine is only asking for a magic wand. I wish she'd give me a little more to work with than that.

Sharon said...

Very cute. :) Seems like relatively do-able gifts. ;) Hope you have a nice Christmas!

Unknown said...

That dollhouse was at the Samko warehouse sale, I think. It might make it affordable, if not bearable!

moplans said...

I want that dollhouse too!