Friday, December 28, 2007

Secret Agents

Hey, look way up! I think we've been Motherbumpered.

Ooooh-weee! I could stare at this new design for hours. Hmmm... Mom seems to have a soft spot for 70's wallpaper. This retro thing she's got going on sure is pretty. Strawberry, are we children of the zero's?

No, I'd prefer to call this the decade of the double O's. That's secret agent code.

What do you think Buttercup? Does my princess disguise work better now or what?

13 Singing the blues:

Gabriella said...

I like it!

Chicky Chicky Baby said...

Love the design! I love the pictures of your girls equally.

Don Mills Diva said...

Love your new design. I cannot get over how cute your girls are. Can. Not. Get Over it!

nonlineargirl said...

Fancy!

Run ANC said...

Funkadelic! i like it!

EUC said...

Love it! I'm pretty sure the first house I lived in had harvest gold/brown wallpaper exactly like it! Beautiful pics of your girls. Merry Christmas from the 'shwa.

motherbumper said...

That last pic slays me, I love those girls.

And thanks for the linky love baby - so happy that you are happy :)

The Domesticator said...

Love it!!

I've missed you, Jana.

Wanted to come by and say "Happy New Year" to you, Colin, and your beautiful girls.

Bea said...

Pretty! I like the way it moves around when you stare at it - or is that just me?

Tania said...

Ooooh! Shiny! Love the look, and the pics.

metro mama said...

Love the new look!

ewe are here said...

Lovely girls.

And like the new look.

Happy New Year!

karengreeners said...

the new banner is almost as gorgeous as your girls. almost.