Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Pure Beef Dessert

If strawberry and banana flavored, all beef jello doesn't make you want to become a vegetarian, then I don't know.

16 Singing the blues:

Yummy said...

It's hilarious! Happy WW!

Shesawriter said...

LOL! Love it!!

Happy WW!

My Wordless Wednesday #9

**"Liza"** said...

lol I cant imagine what this taste like.."don't want to know even"..lol
Mine is here take a peak if you have time..;) Happy WW!

Sandy Carlson said...

I'm with you!

June said...

Is this for real?? I've never seen it in a store...and never need to! Yuk. Happy WW.

motherbumper said...

Wah? Well that's a new one on me. Yup that is enough to drive you to NoMeatPoWeek.

The Domesticator said...

Um, Jana? I don't feel very good right now.
*heehee*

Utah Mommy said...

Looks like it's a yummy breakfast meal! Happy WW!

chelle said...

oh gag ... that sounds terrible.

Robyn Jones said...

ok, I am not a vegetarian, but after witnessing that....I may become one....

Mama Drama Jenny, the Bloggess said...

WTF?!

Redneck Mommy said...

Na, I'm still all about my meat. Nothing like a slab of bloody steak and a good potato to make me salivate...

Although, I may never eat jello again...

mrsmogul said...

YES! I know about this! I was a VEGAN FOR TWO YEARS, VEGETARIAN and now I resort to tuna and fish sticks. Do you know there is cow blood in WINE!

sandra said...

Ew ew ew

This vegetarian might hurl!

Lisa b said...

but its HALAL!!!!

still gross...

Goddess said...

Um...I hate to burst your bubble...but regular jello has pork fat in it. So this is just the non-pork version.

As do Oreos, some marshmallows and many other lovely delicious desserts.

Sorry!