Thursday, February 28, 2008

Bottled Up

I took all my thoughts and put them into a bottle. It was floating in the ocean until a giant whale came along and swallowed it. They now sit idle in a whale's belly. Sorry whale for causing you indigestion or constipation.

I have been fighting the urge to put everything into draft mode and go quietly into the night but that would not be conducive to having more fun with some of my favourite people. Plus I'm thinking of Posey.

Here's to hoping that regular posting will resume in good time.

11 Singing the blues:

metro mama said...

Miss you!

Gabriella said...

Take a break, it helps. Spring is around the corner too!

Jenny, the Bloggess said...

Take your time, chica. I'll be here when you get back...holding Posey's paw out at you menacingly in case you think about closing shop for good.

EUC said...

I'm the wrong person to comment, but I'm really enjoying not blogging anymore. Of course, that would leave me without pictures of your beautiful girls. I say just write when you feel like it, but am secretly hoping you get your mojo back. :)

ewe are here said...

Enjoy your breaks... at some point the bottle will be regurgitated and drift back to you.

motherbumper said...

Have a good break (but omg, talk to me - and YES! think of Posey and her toes). When you decide to come back you will be refreshed.

Tania said...

Break if you must, but not for too long, 'kay?

Anonymous said...

I've been feeling like this too. Sounds like a break might be a nice idea.

nonlineargirl said...

Eh, sorry you are feeling uninspired or otherwise blog-blocked. To be completely self-centered, I hope it is short-lived. I just noticed that early registration is open through march for blogher, and finally thinking about going I was hoping that thought would be bolstered by knowing others would go too...

Christina said...

It's OK to take a break or need to privately work out whatever you're feeling. We'll be here when you're ready. I'm sorry you're feeling blah - hope you can refocus soon.

Kyla said...

Posey is now the last cat standing...so we should all do our part to keep her toes intact.

Hang in there.