Monday, February 04, 2008

Problem Solving

Strawberry sat at the table eyeing the cheeseburger on her plate.

"Mom. This burger is so big."

"Would you like to me cut it into smaller pieces?"

"No, I need a bigger head."

*******************

I am discussing things that are on my shopping list over at Pop Rocks.

13 Singing the blues:

Anonymous said...

hehe that is excellent problem solving :)

motherbumper said...

She really thinks outside the box. Tripping on over to Pop Rocks now :)

Lady M said...

Ha, that's a good laugh!

Tania said...

Hmmmm...I guess if she can manage to eat the whole thing, she can at least have a bigger face. It'll come in handy for the next burger.

Amy Urquhart said...

Who says that kids can't solve problems? haha Graham will laugh when I tell him this little story. :)

Assertagirl

Heather said...

Hmmm. Now that's a solution.

Kyla said...

Hahaha! Of course!

mamatulip said...

Brilliant!

kittenpie said...

Don't we all, Strawberry, don't we all... And really, why problem solve, when you can just get a bigger tool?

Her Bad Mother said...

That makes me hungry. ANd my head is pretty big.

NotSoSage said...

If only. But then you'd be stuck buying a whole new wardrobe with extra-wide neckholes.

Christina said...

Makes sense to me!

Creative-Type Dad said...

Awesome!!