Friday, February 01, 2008

Oooh, Baby, Baby

Oh the fun we have
Sing Push it, Push it real good
Over and over.

It's the master plan
Who knew 1986
Would get the job done?

Here in the bathroom
We sit and sing a plenty
Cause it's potty time!

Sure I am still beating myself up about being a failure and yet I am singing in the bathroom, because that's how I roll. I am looking forward to being done with diapers. Potty on my friends...

7 Singing the blues:

Anonymous said...

Potty on, dude!!!!

motherbumper said...

Damn, you are stuck in the 80s today aren't you?

Kat said...

Nothing like a little Salt n' Peppa to help get that poopie out.
;)
Fun ku!

Anonymous said...

I like how you roll! Amazing how cyclical life is :)!

Anonymous said...

Oh, that is GREAT! Way to do a two-fer on that number two. One being introducing 1986 and all its greatness and two being the singing for potty success.

the planet of janet said...

potty on... lololol... love that!

Run ANC said...

That is a GREAT potty song. I think we'll try it here.