Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Word (Full) Less

It is a funny thing that as soon as I say that I am going to stay away from writing for a short spell, words have a way of finding me.

Wordless Wednesday
More Wordless Wednesday Participants

14 Singing the blues:

lareine said...

this is so cute :) and you have lovely kids... happy WW

Jientje said...

Very well done, lovely pictures and a very original approach to a "wordless"!!

Anonymous said...

How sweet!

motherbumper said...

I see words (hee). Those darlin' kids - how do you prevent yourself from squeezing them with hugs all the the live long day?

Hootin Anni said...

This is just so clever! I love it.

Happy W W

mamatulip said...

Have I told you lately how gorgeous your girls are?

Jenny86753oh9 said...

Stinkin' creative! Best WW I've seen today...(little cuties to boot!)

ADMIN said...

Your kids are precious!Your WW entry is very creative. Great job!

petite gourmand said...

what great shots!

Kyla said...

Where did you take these? I mean, where are those words located? Very neat.

kittenpie said...

Oh, cute. And very sneaky, with those words...

Mimi said...

Let me just join the chorus to say: I want to nibble on your children, they are just so cute. What faces!

Pendullum said...

ADORABLE!

Anonymous said...

These are really neat photos!