Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Evidence

She came to the city.

So we showed her a good time.

We had to share stories.

We took this time to bond.

We might have had a couple drinks.

They graciously smiled while my flash blinded these lovelies.

One of the most popular drinks of the night was Perrier.

The memories will last longer this way and the photos are worth a million bucks!

Sorry that I didn't capture all the beauties!

(Kind of) Wordless Wednesday
More Wordless Wednesday Participants

22 Singing the blues:

catsynth said...

Looks like much fun was head when these photos were taken.
Happy WW

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
crazymumma said...

hey Jana...could you delete the comment from Marinas Daughter? Its me and it is an experiment. Argh. Tech hell.

Anonymous said...

beautiful smiles of beautiful women. :)

happy WW!

Amy Urquhart said...

Those photos turned out great! Thanks for posting them.

Assertagirl

mamatulip said...

I don't even remember this picture being taken.

*snort*

I wish I had more time to chat with you.

Ali said...

yes, i'll second that. i brief, brief conversation about the size of john mayer's head and of my lack of radiohead tickets was just not enough for me!!

Run ANC said...

It was great fun - we must do it more often!

kittenpie said...

I love seeing all you girls! once the warmer weather looks sure to stick, we should barbecue at my house!

karengreeners said...

i have a feeling nobody ever wants to post pictures of me because i am as unphotogenic as i claim to be, and rest assured, i am thankful.

i was there, i swear i was.

Kyla said...

Such fun, I'm sure!

Tania said...

Thanks for posting these. I'm all cleavage and no tummy. Love it!

ms blue said...

Don't be fooled by kgirl. She and the others that I didn't get photos of are gorgeous. However my skills at photography while drinking, could use improvement. I need to take this class before BFF!

Plus I felt like I was a royal pain for snapping photos. But I do have pics from other blogger events in my flickr don't cha know!

Mimi said...

Fun, fun! and these are great photos! I had a really great time ...

NotSoSage said...

Ah, damn...I think the gods have something MAJOR against me. If only I knew what it was.

Anonymous said...

LOL. Great shot of me and my inner dork.

How I heart thee.

I can't wait to do it again.

Smooches.

motherbumper said...

That last photo is worth more money than what is in her clevage. And also the least surprizing ;)

Great time but how the heck did that evening go so fast. This weekend is now back to the humdrumhohum.

Great photos SBB.

Lisa said...

Your gathering looks like it was a total blast! How cool for you all. Yeay YOU guys!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you took pictures!! It was so much fun and cannot wait for July!

b*babbler said...

Terrific photos - all super hot ladies, those pictured here and those that aren't!

(Love love LOVE the new banner! Really must do something about my stock blogger banner. Sigh.)

moplans said...

didn't you take these with your phone?
they all turned out really well.
Other than the fact that I think my head looks photoshopped onto someone else's body. What the hell is wrong with me?

The Domesticator said...

It looks like you ladies had an awesome get together!!!

Is this a preview for the BFF?

:-)