- The recovery rate of stolen cars is less than 70% in Toronto. Yes bandits have made off with our car. Luckily we now have a rental while we wait the specified fifteen days before we are allowed to get a replacement. Who steals a car with two car seats? Not cool dude.
- If I make stuffed baked potatoes, my daughters will refuse to eat them no matter how much cheese is melted on top and even with all the yummy ingredients I throw in.
- Lately I have almost become a vegetarian as I am turned off by most meat.
- The longer I stay up, the more that I want to dive into chocolate.
- Strawberry giggled while she slept.
- Buttercup cried out in terror "No! Nemo."
- I keep dreaming that I am running either being chased or it is a race against time.
- When lounging in comfy pajamas for an extended period, I should first make sure that I am not wearing irritating underwear.
- I was shocked that daycare told me that Buttercup is potty trained and ready for cotton undies. As per their request we ditched the pull-ups last week and I am doing more loads of laundry than ever. While I love that daycare has great belief in my daughter, I'm hoping that they know what they are doing because I'm losing my patience with the mess.
- Strawberry reading to me.
- Buttercup cooing, "You're awesome mummy."
- Binkywood gossip.