Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Recycled

Now for the really bad joke of the day:

Why was Strawberry sad?

Because her mom was in a jam.

(Thanks. I'm here all week.)

*******************

If you are thinking about going to Blog Friends Fest, check out all the new information! Ooooh what fun... Plus there is a survey. When you add your thoughts ~ Presto ~ BFF will magically turn into the most awesome blogging haven in the East this July! Don't be scared away by my jokes. I pinky swear promise that I am much funnier after a few shots of liquor.

Blog Friends Fest

4 Singing the blues:

kittenpie said...

HaHaHaHaHa! I love it. Please do tell me more in July!

Run ANC said...

Well, I laughed! Love the picture.

crazymumma said...

har har. she is so purty!

PinksandBluesGirls said...

I thought that was very cute and funny!!! Love your blog!!!
best,
Audrey
Pinks & Blues
www.pinksandblues.com