Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Five

A while back, Strawberry turned five. I'm still trying to find the words.

Wordless Wednesday
More Wordless Wednesday Participants

16 Singing the blues:

kittenpie said...

Oh, my. She's gorgy, Blue.

motherbumper said...

SHE'S FIVE?!?! How did that happen? Anyhow, you've done good mom, you've done great - look at how "talk to the hand" she is, which is just marvelous. Happy belated birthday Strawberry.

Write From Karen said...

OMG!! I can see why you call her strawberry - she's GORGEOUS!! I love her attitude in the picture where's she's holding up five fingers. Too funny!

Write From Karen

Karen said...

What a cutie. Happy Birthday to her. I hope you will visit my WW.

Don Mills Diva said...

No words necessary - the beautiful photos say it all.

Tania said...

Love the curl on the forehead in the soccer uniform pic.

Run ANC said...

She's a Titian beauty! Words are unnecessary.

Kyla said...

I can't tell you how much I love the 5-hand photo. Perfect. 5 was fun for us, rich with milestones.

mamatulip said...

I *love* the picture of her drinking with the straw. WAY TOO CUTE.

And I know how you feel. Five?! When did we get here?

Christina said...

Five? No way. She's growing up so fast!

But she is growing even more beautiful, too. And from those pictures, I'd guess she's quite the smarty, too.

Anonymous said...

awwww FIVE! THat is so so wonderful. I still have that moo card you sent, the girls were so tiny!

Anonymous said...

I, personally, am LOVING five! She seems to be able to cope more or something. (Or maybe it's me who can cope more...)

Lisa said...

Oh they are beautiful little girls. Your birthday girl's pic - where she holds up 5 fingers cracks me up. Its exciting to be five!

moplans said...

the one in the rain at the soccer - oh my.

crazymumma said...

who needs words.....

Urban Daddy said...

When did they get to be so smart.

I love the picture with her hand in front of her face, so as to say to you, "No pictures, please". LOL.

He he he