Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Skadoosh

She's already a skilled three year old. That means she knows the ways of the sacred Dragon Scroll.

I lub you my little Buttercup.

xoxo

Wordless Wednesday
More Wordless Wednesday Participants

7 Singing the blues:

motherbumper said...

So much wisdom in her eyes AND Kung Fu Panda. At three they know everything, that's for sure.

Run ANC said...

Oh man, that's a photo I would frame and put on my wall.

crazymumma said...

ahhhh yes. The wise young grasshopper poised for flight into crouching tiger hidden panda.

Happy birthday little one!

metro mama said...

Happy birthday, darlin'!

I was just about to email you, and ask why no updates in so long!

petite gourmand said...

awe...love that hat!

Kyla said...

Cutie!!

moplans said...

your girls are so cute I'm getting a toothache