Monday, July 27, 2009

Four long hours

I could tell he was excited that he was stripping me. He was ever so successful at it. I knew that he thought it was going to be a difficult task. I told him I was very cooperative.

He was attentive. He checked me over, again and again, giving it more time.

His hands were strong. He knew what he was doing.

When I was ready, I couldn't find the right words to express myself. I gave in and let him have his way with me. I had almost forgotten that it was that painful. Then I paid him an exorbitant amount of money.


Dearest Adam, my hairdresser. I never meant to be this blonde!

10 Singing the blues:

Kyla said...

I think it looks awesome!

Unknown said...

and you are even more gorgeous in real life!

b*babbler said...

Very hot!

Run ANC said...

Well, I like it. And I like it straight too!

Betsy Mae said...

I love it!!! Did you also get bangs or did you have those already?

ms blue said...

Thanks everyone! I'm still not sure it's me. Today I was thinking it's kind of a shade of straw.

Ms. Porter - Yes I did already have the bangs.

moplans said...

you tease!

Chicky Chicky Baby said...

I think it looks GORGEOUS. As do you.

xo

petite gourmand said...

now I'm even more bummed that I didn't get to see it in person on saturday night.
you look HOT!!

Jason said...

This is a great blog that you have here. I have a humor blog myself and I would like to exchange links with you. You can contact me by simply a comment on the site, to make it easier for you. Let me know if this is possible. Jason