Saturday, March 11, 2006

Chocolate Withdrawal Fog

It must be the chocolate withdrawal that causes the baby brain syndrome to kick into overdrive. I start pondering things such as this.

Could I like "You're Beautiful" by James Blunt if I stopped picturing Jon Heder every time it's playing? It's impossible to take those words seriously with the dancing that is going on in my mind. Sometimes it sucks being a visual person. Am I the only one who thinks these guys look incredibly alike?

Is it wrong to want to take the neighbourhood stray cats for a long drive and relocate them to the suburbs? Those damn cats are spraying our stroller and the stink is unbearable. A taxi driver once told me that having lots of cats on your street is a sign of good luck. All I've got is a smelly stroller. Maybe he dropped those cats off here.

Am I a horrible mother for letting my children watch kids TV? Those studies have said it will do brain damage, which I highly doubt. There's something sinful about watching Buttercup's face light up with pure joy at the sight of Dora or Diego.

Why haven't I won something from the new Rrroll Up the Rim to Win contest? I mean I don't have to win a Rav4 but I should have at least got a free donut by now. Plus I really think only cups that are large or jumbo size should be winners. I think I may lose my mind if you're drinking a medium coffee and win a 50" Plasma TV while my serious sized coffee tells me to please play again.

I better go buy myself a chocolate bar before more crazy thoughts appear.

0 Singing the blues: