Sunday, March 12, 2006

The first haircut


We took Strawberry for her first haircut yesterday. We went to a children's salon. I was like a kid in a candy shop! I don't think she was as excited as I was, but she did seem to think it was pretty cool. She chose Thomas as her seat. Everything was brightly coloured. There were cartoons playing on TV's. There was an extensive selection of hair accessories displayed along with toys and books. Strawberry was very well behaved. After she was done, she got to try out all the other seats, which included an airplane, horse and rhino among others. The end result was I spent more money then intended but she did get a cute haircut. I justified it to Colin as an experience, like going to the movies.


Here is Buttercup wondering if she'll ever have enough hair so that she too can have a lollipop. All in good time my sweetie.

3 Singing the blues:

Stacy said...

Holy moly - we went to the same place! And posted about the same thing!! hehehe!

*Tanyetta* said...

looks like a pretty cool place!

IzzyMom said...

Cute haircut! And very cute kids, I might add ;-)