Friday, March 24, 2006

Fluff stuff


Not crying or pouting

Ok so it is about time that I switch gears around here. I've become all too serious and boring. I think I might be scaring people far, far away. I vow it's only happy fluff I'm going to spout.

I had a long overdue visit with The Domestic Goddess. Have we ever changed since the days we were roommates, danced in the cool kids clubs and created the macaroni and beer taste test. I hope I am remembering that correctly. It's funny how vivid a memory can be and yet it blurs like a dream. It could be due to age or just too many drinks that night.

She made us oh so delicious pizza. I said utterly stupid things like "So when are you going to have your second child? Or do you just want to get this one out first?" Sorry! I really don't know what possesses me sometimes.

I need to make an effort to see friends more often. It would help in remembering social skills.

My girls even put on their angelic "we mostly never cry or pout" faces.

8 Singing the blues:

Anonymous said...

That picture is so cute. You need to put word balloons over their heads and make captions!

Marcie said...

It's funny when we become Moms it get's harder to carry on a conversation with someone who's not a toddler! Instead of using the bathroom I now say I have to go potty. Help Me! It's time to get around some adults.

mamatulip said...

Your kiddos are gorgeous!

Lena said...

Your little chicks are adorable!

Bridgermama said...

People spend thousands to get hair the same color as your wee ones.' I completely relate to the lack of social skills thing, thank goodness many of my friends are mamas too and are also socially inept.

ms blue said...

Marcie - that's only bad if you do the potty dance and give yourself reward treats afterwards.

Bridgermama - A while back, I was asked at the mall if I dyed my daughter's hair. I should have told that crazy lady "Oh yes, I've been colouring her hair ever since she was six months old!"

IzzyMom said...

At least you have a cool blogger person nearby. I don't think there are any cool mom bloggers in my neck of the woods, which would be Tampa, FL. Any Tampons out there????

noncommon said...

you have beautiful babies! so charming.