Thursday, March 16, 2006

It's not so hard being Green

In honour of all things green tomorrow...

You Are Teal Green

You are a one of a kind, original person. There's no one even close to being like you.
Expressive and creative, you have a knack for making the impossible possible.
While you are a bit offbeat, you don't scare people away with your quirks.
Your warm personality nicely counteracts any strange habits you may have.


How did they find out about my strange habits? Damn. I'm not feeling expressive today. Something to do with two hours of sleep. While changing Buttercups bum, I was playing I Spy with Strawberry. "I spy something green." "Maybe Buttercup's poo" she asks? I open up the diaper and sure enough she was right.

So before you run off to compose a limerick or head down to the Irish pub for a pint of green beer, I really want to know if we are all one of kind Teal people.

0 Singing the blues: