Sunday, April 16, 2006

From my bunnies to yours


Happy Easter! Thoughts to come later.

8 Singing the blues:

The Domesticator said...

Aww! They are so cute! I posted a pre-Easter pic of my three...does that count? Hope you all enjoyed your holiday!

mamatulip said...

Awwww...happy Easter to you and your cuties!

Anonymous said...

Lovely! Hope your day was fab :)

Her Bad Mother said...

Breathtakingly adorable. Really. What a lovely Easter card to us all!

Mom101 said...

Who needs thoughts when you have pictures such as these.

Anonymous said...

My bunnies say Happy Easter too! Great pics! Hope you had a great day.

Stacy said...

so cute!!! those eggs are fabulous too. Mine all came out an ugly orange. J decided to mix all the colors together.

kittenpie said...

oh my - adorable!